An important guide to submitting your timesheet via this page
This form is used for submitting completed Timesheets.
The timesheet could be uploaded and submitted through a Smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Completed Timesheet is a timesheet that has been signed by both the client and the caregiver, and properly initialed.
- Scan the timesheet (s) to be uploaded using scanner or phone to your device (Only PDF, JPG, or PNG is accepted)
- Complete the form
- Enter the name of the client. You can submit multiple timesheets for one client. If you have more than one client, please go over the process again.
- Enter the name of the caregiver.
- The submission date will auto-populate
- Select your branch office from the dropdown. Please ensure that you select the correct office so that your timesheet will be sent to your supervisor. Selecting the wrong office will route your timesheet to the wrong office
- Enter the total number of timesheets that you are submitting under No of Pages
- Click Add Files under ‘Upload Timesheet’ to select the timesheet that you scanned from the location. Select the timesheets that you scanned to your device and click Upload.
- You can leave a comment for your Supervisor in the comment Section
- When everything is completed, click ‘Submit’.